Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i got my C.A. grades for my intro to entrepreneurship module, and i was like ten percentage points below the class average.

i hope i get my C+ and pass the module. tomorrow's my final exam.

i think i have neither the aptitude nor the passion for business. then on hindsight i thank God that He directed me to NUS rather than to SMU, for i'd probably have suffered much there. i'm way more an academic than a business guy.

probably the first time in university that i am officially below average, and it's a business module. i can do history, i can do science, i can do economics, heck i can even do religious studies. but not business. tsk.

but then we can argue that the nature of education in NUS moulded me such that i am now able to handle academic subjects very well but not more hands-on business subjects. but then it must show something about me that i did well, right from semester one in NUS and now i am struggling to pass a damned introduction to entrepreneurship module. actually i think it's so bad cos it's a lot of class discussion and nobody can understand my english so i just shut up and practically get zero for discussion.

oh well. again i should be thankful that i am in NUS rather than SMU. i am REALLY NOT the business type.

and back in 2005 i felt that God was leading me to a place where i would suffer. maybe He was preventing me from going to a place where i would suffer more.

No comments: